May 30, 2007

Who Knew?


Did you all know that the Tooth Fairy can actually get too busy to come to every single house where a child has hidden their tooth under their pillow? It's true! But we found out after lots of research on the internet that it's okay to put your tooth under your pillow again and the Tooth Fairy will definitely get it on the second night. The Tooth Fairy even leaves a little extra $ under the pillow for the terrible, long wait the poor child had to experience. Your poor, neglected, extra sad child can even write the Tooth Fairy a letter online to remind her that he has a tooth under his pillow for her to buy from him. Maybe tomorrow he'll quit telling everyone that the Tooth Fairy forgot to take his tooth. I sure hope so. That Tooth Fairy sure is getting a bad reputation at this house.
Just thought I'd pass on this tidbit of valuable Tooth Fairy info...

10 comments:

Jessica said...

The tooth fairy ALMOST forgot about Shayla's 2nd tooth. Luckly at the last min (and I mean LAST) before Shayla's alarm went off that sneeky little fairy zoomed in and left $5. She didn't have any change :(! Lesson learned!!!

Kris said...

That is good to know. Tyler has only lost 2 teeth and so far so good, but you never know when that tooth fairy will be so busy. What's the web site that you found to write a letter? You'll have to let us know if your bad reputation turned to good after Cameron got some good money!!

meohmyers said...

Kristen - Sorry, I meant to put that link in last night for the tooth fairy email address. Just click on the box with the paper and pencil.

BTW, Cameron was on cloud 9 this morning! :)

Anonymous said...

I think the tooth fairy is getting too old...she can't remember everything all the time...maybe she should slow down and stop trying to travel at 110 mph...or she could start making checklists and make sure everything is crossed off before she retires for the 36 hour day she puts in. I received a beautiful planner that keeps me on track...maybe you could leave one like it for her when she picks up the tooth she forgot!! :)

Marilyn said...

Living out here in the boon docks means that the tooth fairy usually needs a few extra nights before she can get to our children's little teeth. It's pathetic really.

Sarah said...

I loved this post. You are so funny. And the music makes me just imagine the "Tooth Fairy" quietly creeping into their room.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the link, it is now bookmarked, what a great resource!!! How in the world did you find that?

tharker said...

The Tooth Fairy has been known to forget to stop at our house a time or two. Good the Tooth Fairy's husband is on top of things, cuz he has made a stop in her abscence once or twice. Maybe he should get the job instead : )

Alicia Leppert said...

This is so funny. We've only required two visits from the tooth fairy so far and so far she's been right on time. I know when those teeth start coming out right and left she's going to get a little behind though. I LOVE the picture!

susie said...

The tooth fairy did the exact same thing at our house last tooth!!! :)