
Have I mentioned how excited I am for
Maroon 5's new album
"It Won't Be Soon Before Long" to be
released?!?! May 22nd!! I've heard snippets of the
I couldn't find music codes anywhere
but you'll still be able to at least get a taste of it.
And to all those Buble fans out there, I get it,
but I'm afraid Adam Levine takes the cake!

12 comments:
Blasphemy! I agree that Adam is HOTTTTTTTTTT but I wouldn't say better than Michael. Can't they just share the title for sexiest entertainer?
Kim, Thanks for that link. Those songs are awesome. On the plane I listened to Makes Me Wonder like 50 times. I love that song and also am so excited for the album to be released. I already pre-ordered it on iTunes and it looks to me like every song on the album might be explicit. Why do they do that????
Hee Hee! I'm just kidding. Michael has a special place in my heart, too.
Really? Every song is explicit? That's really too bad. I still can't wait to hear the whole album though.
Adam is hot and I looooooove Maroon 5. Can't wait for the new album, but that will be really disappointing if it's explicit. But that's the glory of iTunes, I guess, with their clean versions!
Oh no you di-int!
I love Maroon 5. They kind of brought in a whole new sound when thier first big hit came out. Looking forward to this album too. I'll always have the memory of my daughter belting out "This Love" from the backseat of our car.
I guess I don't know who this group is? Call me crazy, I know. Thanks for the link so I can take a peek. Maybe I'll recognize it once I hear it! Who knows, I've never been really good with artists and song names.
Adam is hotness!!!
Wow, my kids were amazed you found 6 song clips. We have been anxiously awaiting the new album too. We love the 1st one, it never gets old. But You must admit, no one trumps Buble!
Just want to see my new picture.
Yeah, yeah, Adam is mighty fine and all that but really...comparing him to Michael?
Seriously.
I just realized you can scroll down on the link and listen to all 12 songs from the new album!! Not just the first 6 like I originally thought! Take a peek!
Post a Comment