May 22, 2007

FHE Charades

Just some of the crazy charades my kids came up with all on their own that we had to guess last night:

  • paleontologist
  • karate chopper
  • climbing the monkey bars
  • puppet
  • looking for weight watchers food in the pantry
  • going down a slide
  • swimming like a penguin in Antarctica
  • singing "Makes Me Wonder"
  • snowball fight
  • Jack Sparrow
  • ballet class
  • playing play station
  • making a banana split
  • pouring a bowl of cereal
  • a dead goat
  • passing out after throwing up

These were just a few. We played for a whopping 40 minutes!! It was so funny and the kids loved it!

7 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

That is hilarious. I loved figuring out who chose what. (Ballet lessons, playing play station...) The last two...seriously, your kids are hilarious. The last one was actually how I spent our FHE. Well, the last part at least.

tharker said...

Making a banana split and looking for Weight Watchers in the pantry are very creative! Fun activity!

Kris said...

How fun. I love getting new ideas for FHE. Sounds like you have some creative kids. They must get it from you! Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn said...

I would say you have fostered great imaginations in these children! Hilarious!

Heather said...

I can't believe there were more! You must be really fast at guessing. Sounds like it was fun.

susie said...

That is so cute and sounds like a ton of fun! We'll have to try it sometime!

dandee said...

What a fun FHE!