May 22, 2007

More Stuff You Always Wanted to Know...

Thanks for the tag Dandee! INSTRUCTIONS:Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:





Kim


Next, select five people to tag:
Now answer the following questions about yourself!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Jeff and I had only been married for 8 months and were living in Seattle, struggling in Seattle I should say. We decided at this time 10 years ago to move back to Provo so I could finish the 2 semesters I had left to graduate in Speech Pathology at BYU.
What was I doing 1 year ago?
Let's see, Maddie was 5 months old, so I was probably exhausted, stressed out, anxious, meeting myself coming and going, and stuffing my face getting all nice and fat so I could eventually start that famous diet!

Five snacks I enjoy

  1. Swedish Fish
  2. Peanut Butter M&Ms
  3. Sundried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins
  4. Chips and Salsa
  5. McDonald's French Fries

Five songs I know all the words to

  1. Forever Young by Alphaville
  2. Every Breath You Take by the Police
  3. Friday I'm in Love by the Cure
  4. Islands in the Stream by Kenny and Dolly
  5. Entire Grease Soundtrack

Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire

  1. Pay off mortgage
  2. Put $ away for missions, weddings, and college educations
  3. Travel
  4. Invest so Jeff won't have to work
  5. Shop, shop, shop

Five of my bad habits

  1. Staying in bed until 7:30 am and still getting my kids fed, dressed, hair combed, lunch made, homework done, out the door and on the bus by 8.
  2. Going to the cookie jar 9 times a day.
  3. Driving on fumes because I can't stand how many times I have to put gas in the beast of my Suburban.
  4. Picking the fingernails and toenails of my children when they get those splits in them.
  5. Blogging all hours of the day.

Five things I like doing

  1. Driving around looking at everyone's landscaping.
  2. Scrapbooking/Making Cards
  3. Sharing Times
  4. Cutting my family's hair
  5. Spending time with Jeff and the kids

Five things I will never wear again

  1. Shoulder pads
  2. Jelly shoes
  3. Blue mascara
  4. Leggings
  5. Maternity clothes

Five of my favorite toys

  1. DVR
  2. Digital camera
  3. cell phone
  4. computer
  5. the boat

9 comments:

dandee said...

Islands in the stream...I love that one!

Heather said...

I was thinking the same thing!

It's weird to see that you are in the Post-Maternity clothes portion of your life in writing!

Kris said...

I'm right there with you on the Blue Mascara and I thought of stirrup pants! Can you believe that we wore that stuff? Loved the Shoulder Pads thought too! I liked getting to know more about you! Oh and at Tyler's Recital I think there were about the same of each. But all the girls were older, like 10 or older. All the young kids starting were boys and were under age of 9. So that was interesting. It was fun watching all the talent! Who is your teacher? Ours is Sheri in 2nd Ward!

Alicia Leppert said...

Shoulder pads!!! I can't believe I didn't think of those! What the heck were people thinking? You couldn't find any clothes without them and so my sisters and I with our broad shoulders had to spend the 80's walking around looking like line backers.

Sarah said...

I love how you put down that you sleep in until the last minute and have to do everything in half-time before school. That sounds familiar. I think styles are so much more flattering now too, can you believe we actually thought we looked cool with big hair and tight pants? I'm sure my kids will never let me live down some of my school pictures.

Marilyn said...

Kim, I can't believe we put two of the same things in the "wear" category. Doesn't it feel great to say you'll never have to wear maternity clothes again?

Chris said...

My brain is still hurting from the 100 things about me list, but I guess I'll do it.

susie said...

I will try and get to this when I can! Right now it seems I have time for NOTHING...but I will definitely give it a shot in the next couple weeks.

Maddy said...

There should be a better way of blasting these memes into the blogosphere as it's the perfect introduction for a newbie to a blog.
Best wishes