That is hilarious. Do you think that you would've noticed that you weren't kissing a guy? I don't know maybe I wouldn't have either. That's great. Thanks for the laugh!
Yeah, I think you would notice. But maybe not if you are sooo excited to plant a big one on the hunk sitting on the stool.
too funny!
That's cute. I would think the smell and excess hair would be a dead giveaway.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious. Do you think that you would've noticed that you weren't kissing a guy? I don't know maybe I wouldn't have either. That's great. Thanks for the laugh!
Yeah, I think you would notice. But maybe not if you are sooo excited to plant a big one on the hunk sitting on the stool.
too funny!
That's cute. I would think the smell and excess hair would be a dead giveaway.
Post a Comment