I am also very excited for the new album! This sounds like a cool song. It seems so different from any of their other stuff, I like that. And anything with Adam Levine is a-okay with me!
This post seriously freaked me out! I tried posting this video a week ago when I posted the other Maroon 5 tribute and it wasn't working, then all of a sudden a week later, here it is! I'll leave it because it is a good song but - WEIRD!! That took FOREVER to finally post to my blog!! You guys probably think I'm seriously obsessed with Adam Levine and Maroon 5! How funny!!
Alicia - my first thought was that you posted something on my blog again, that maybe my "obsession" with Maroon 5 would go gaga all over this video that you found! I seriously thought you did it! :)
Kim, Marilyn told me you were a Maroon 5 fan as well. My husband and I are both nuts about Maroon 5, it is "our" music. I have been counting down the days to their new album since their last album. Do you have any of their stuff under the name of Kara's Flowers?. It is quite different but I still really like it.
5 comments:
I am also very excited for the new album! This sounds like a cool song. It seems so different from any of their other stuff, I like that. And anything with Adam Levine is a-okay with me!
This post seriously freaked me out! I tried posting this video a week ago when I posted the other Maroon 5 tribute and it wasn't working, then all of a sudden a week later, here it is! I'll leave it because it is a good song but - WEIRD!! That took FOREVER to finally post to my blog!! You guys probably think I'm seriously obsessed with Adam Levine and Maroon 5! How funny!!
I kinda did! That's hilarious! How weird. That blogger'll get us every time.
Alicia - my first thought was that you posted something on my blog again, that maybe my "obsession" with Maroon 5 would go gaga all over this video that you found! I seriously thought you did it! :)
Kim, Marilyn told me you were a Maroon 5 fan as well. My husband and I are both nuts about Maroon 5, it is "our" music. I have been counting down the days to their new album since their last album. Do you have any of their stuff under the name of Kara's Flowers?. It is quite different but I still really like it.
Post a Comment