May 6, 2007

Reason to Smile



PLUS





PLUS







EQUALS


The best early birthday present

from the greatest husband on earth!





I can't wait!!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

If those are really Gwen Stefani tickets I am totally jealous! Is that at the Gorge?

dandee said...

Yeah for you! How exciting!

::lindsay said...

Wow! That concert is going to be a blast!

Kris said...

That is so awesome! You will have so much fun! Have a great time!

meohmyers said...

It's at the White River Amphitheater in my hometown of Auburn, WA!! I've never been there, though. It was built after I was long gone. I'm so excited for this concert! It will be 4 days after my birthday but Jeff gave me the tickets this weekend. He couldn't wait to surprise me!

Marilyn said...

I saw Josh Groban at that venue and it is an awesome awesome venue. Outdoors but under a canopy. However there are some unfortunate people who have to sit on the grass and it was raining the day we were there, and so they were getting drenched!

That will be an awesome concert, have FUN FUN FUN!

tharker said...

So fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Chris said...

Gwen Stefani in Auburn? Can I go?

meohmyers said...

June 16th, Chris! Pack your bags!

S. Schuller said...

Kim,

What a great present! That's exciting! Did you sell your house?

Sarah

Anonymous said...

lucky!

Alicia Leppert said...

So Jeff hates Gwen Stefani and the other ticket is for your very best friend in the whole world named Alicia, right?

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Wow, that is the most awesome present ever! I'm impressed with that Jeff. You are definitely going to have to give us the play by play. What a great concert to see!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Chris can't come...he is entertaining me that weekend!! :) What a great gift...I know you will love it!!

Kris said...

I totally love this song of Gwen Stefani, on your site! Her concert will be so awesome! I loved her on American Idol! It's on tonight and I'm excited to see what the top 4 have in store for us! Should be good!