at A Country Preschool every year for the past 4 years. I love it! They send home hats to
May 11, 2007
Mother's Day Tea
Abby and Ally go to the same preschool and you can see Danyelle's pictures of this same event on her blog. But I wanted to post mine, too.
I've been to the Mother's Day Tea Party
at A Country Preschool every year for the past 4 years. I love it! They send home hats to
decorate and wear to the tea party, the children perform songs, and give us our Mother's Day gift that they had made at the preschool. Homemade cards, pictures, and wrapping paper accompany each gift. Traditionally, they make a cook book for the moms comprised of favorite recipes of the preschoolers. It's adorable! Then we snack on cookies, brownies, fruit, and punch afterward. It's lots of fun and is always a great way to kick off Mother's Day weekend!
at A Country Preschool every year for the past 4 years. I love it! They send home hats to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your pictures turned out great Kim! I always love the Mother's Day Tea too! Great memories!
That sounds like so much fun! I love that idea to have the kids sing songs and give you a cookbook! How fun! Your pictures are adorable. You both are so cute, and I love your hat!!
You and Ally both look so cute! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love the hat by the way!
So cute. I remember how much fun it was last year!
As I said on Danyelle's blog, I love love love the hat idea. Yours turned out fabulous as well.
Since the country preschool is closing do you think you might carry on this tradition at your pre-school?
I love the idea. Maybe I'll modify it somehow. Country Preschool has lots of great ideas that I want to implement in my preschool. My kids loved going there and talk about their favorite things at school all the time. Gives me lots of good ideas!
Cute hats! That looks like fun. What little girl or boy doesn't love to do something fun with their moms. I love it.
Post a Comment