Can you believe it? We've sold it! To the family from Seattle who came to our open house 3 weeks ago. They gave us a lousy offer yesterday but we came to an agreement that we're both happy with. We are scheduled to close on June 19th, just in time to simultaneously close with the house we're building. YIPPEE!! I am so relieved this headache is over with! Can't wait to get into our new house!!
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!!! Can't wait to see your new house.
The song is perfect!
Oh my goodness. This is now Owen's new favorite song. You should see him dancing. Congratulations on the house.
Ok. I admit it. It's my dancing that is causing Owen to dance.
Congrats, Kim!!! I'm so happy it's finally worked out for you. What a relief. Should I take the website down now?
What a relief for you guys! Hooray and happy building.
That is awesome news!!! I'm so happy for you guys. What a humongous relief!!!!
Good to hear!
Congrats, Kim! I bet it is so nice to have that weight off your shoulders!
Congrats Kim. That is so exciting. Isn't selling a house totally stressful? Plus to build and etc. I know what you are going through. Glad to hear that you have this house sold so you can enjoy a new home!
YAY!!! It almost seems hard to believe with all the false alarms and the looooong process it's been. Is it actually over?! But wait, this means you're actually leaving us......:(
Thanks everyone! We are definitely relieved that we were given an offer that we could work with especially without a realtor.
Shayla - It's up to you if you want to take the website down now. The family who is buying the house showed the website to their son who is a realtor and he said it was a very impressive website. He said "whoever designed this did a great job. Your house is represented in a beautiful way and all the pictures were wonderful. We really liked the website!" Thanks again for your help with that!
Alicia - I'm not going far! I promise! It's only a mile down the road! We're still at the same elementary school!
Chris - I'm glad we're not the only ones dancing to this music! My kids love this song and go crazy to it! It's so funny to see Maddie dance to it, too.
Congrats Kim. I'm sure this is a huge relief!
Yeah for you! I'm so excited to see your new place!
Congrats kim! I know you must be so relieved. Can't wait to see the new place! I wish I could help you move, but June is looking quite frenzied at this point. We'll definitely have to get together in July.
That's great, Kim!
Congrats! I have never had to go thru the process of selling a house, but it doesn't seem like a ton of fun!
Come to think of it we have never really had to go thru a buying process either, this one just kind of "fell into our laps"!
Post a Comment