May 10, 2007

"100 Things" Assignment

A while back we all compiled our "100 Things About Me" lists. There's been lots of new bloggers come on the scene since then and I was hoping you would all find the time to compile your own lists! It was so fun (for me atleast) to find out random facts about people I thought I already knew so many things about. So if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and start thinking. 100 things is a lot, but we all did it. Take a look at our lists:


I think that was it! If I missed anyone, I apologize. If you're name isn't here, then start thinking! I know I want to know 100 things about you! Besides, it gives you something to blog about!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I loved going back to the lists. It was so fun! I'm excited to get the new blogger's 100 Lists!!

Kris said...

Wow, these lists are awesome. I'll try to start thinking of 100 things, but I'm sure it will take me awhile to get to 100! Thanks for the invite! You guys are great at this blog stuff!

Sarah said...

I had fun reading these lists. I'll attempt to try this. It might take a while.

susie said...

I'll have to take a raincheck, Kim! Once I have a little more time I'll work on it! :)

Alicia Leppert said...

Kim, I wanted to put that Danyelle did a shorter, different version of it using the alphabet.

meohmyers said...

Thanks Alicia! Sorry Danyelle! Your link is here now!