October 1, 2006
Cookies diet
At some time or another, I hope this diet works. For those of you who don't see me all the time, thank your lucky stars! Just kidding. No really, this last pregnancy really had me packing the pounds on. I'm still ... 10 months later ... trying to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. After 8 months of realizing the weight wasn't going to magically disappear like it had in the past, I started Weight Watchers. In fact, my whole family started weight watchers at the same exact time after we all saw how pudgy we've become since the last time we saw each other. Now what I like about WW is that you can basically eat whatever you want as long as you are accountable and keep track of your points everyday. I've been doing okay sticking to my 22 daily point allowance, most of the time, and much to my delight, I've lost 9 pounds. Only 26 more to go!! I just have one complaint. I wish I could eat all the homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies by myself without the guilt and without the accountability!! I only had 6, maybe it was 8, okay, I had 9 yesterday before I was begging my kids to eat the rest of them so I wasn't tempted. I was stuffing them down their tiny little throats so I wouldn't keep sneaking to the cookie jar and hoarding them all to myself. So, yeah, I guess I didn't stick to the diet yesterday. Unless you count 36 points worth of cookies in one day a diet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Most people would think you were joking about eating that many cookies in one day. However, I'm not most people! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't resist homemade treats. It's my weakness for sure. Let's just say 9 cookies is no record Kim.....!
: ) Rebecca
Is it wrong to eat almost an entire pan of apple crisp by myself? So you're not alone Kim!
You both give me hope!! If I can eat all the homemade treats I want and still be as tiny as you two are, then this is the diet for me!
Kim, I as well love homemade sweets- but unfortunately the diet must not work for us all... Good luck!
Hey, Kim...glad you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon... it's fun to be able to hear from you more regularly. I've been horrible at my blog lately, but hopefully I'll stop slacking soon! I blame it all on pregnancy... unfortunately it's just too easy to use as an excuse...like it's the reason I'm on a chocolate diet! :)
P.S. I hope I look as beautiful as you do after I have this baby!
Susie - how sweet!! You're entitled to blame whatever you want on pregnancy that's for sure! Especially being pregnant with #4!! Keep hanging in there!
(For those of you who don't know Susie, she was my best friend when I was 12 years old!! You've got to click on her blog link and check out her amazing digital scrapbook pages. They'll make you sick with envy!)
Post a Comment