October 18, 2006
No bus injuries today!
I am happy to report that there was no incidence with the Nazi Driver of Bus #49. Since today is Wednesday and I pick up Brady from school for piano lessons, I was a bit nervous about another encounter with her but she didn't even show up! I was parked right in the same exact spot (wasn't I, Tiffani?) just waiting with clenched fists ready to hold my ground again. Every bus that went by, I kept looking but she never showed. While I was waiting, a parent came to my window and asked what happened last week with the bus situation. I explained my side of the story and she said while she was leaving last Wednesday after she had picked up her son, she noticed Mr. Fulfs, the principal, talking to the same bus driver. She overheard him explain that she is not to hold up traffic and get cars to park somewhere other than the curb we were parked on. I do feel a little bad if she got fired or something, but she was still wrong! I'll look for her again next week while parked in my usual spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure she didn't get fired, maybe they just moved her to a different route. Hopefully she won't be shutting any other parents' arms in the bus door! Stand your ground, you weren't in the wrong here : )
I think it is so important to make a stand for things. and you have to realize no matter what happened to the bus driver you were in the right. besides, it makes you wonder how she treated the kids on her bus if she treated someone she had never met so badly.
Post a Comment