Oh life gets crazy sometimes, doesn't it? Last weekend Jeff and Cameron went to Kania Clinic and both have an "eye infection". I asked if it was Pink Eye and Jeff said the doctor just told him they have an "eye infection". So while Jeff was there, he had the doctor look at his throat as well and the doctor said he has a "throat infection". I asked if it was Strep Throat and Jeff said the doctor just told him he has a "throat infection". Gotta love the expertise of the Doc-in-the-Box. So Cameron has been a trooper suffering through those dreaded eye drops and tried to stay away from everyone while he was contagious and turns out Maddie has the "eye infection", too. So I take her to her pediatrician this morning and had to take Ally, too, and she asked where we were going.
"We have to take Maddie to the doctor."
"Why? Is she sick?"
"Yes, she has pink eye just like Cameron and Daddy."
"I want Pinkie Pie, too, Mommy."
"No, Ally, pink eye, not Pinkie Pie." Pinkie Pie is the name of her favorite My Little Pony character. It was really cute. "You don't want this kind of Pinkie Pie!"
So we go to the doctor and Maddie has an "eye infection" and an "ear infection". Poor baby. This is her very first time on an antibiotic! I thought making it past 10 months with no major illness is pretty good seeing as how Ally was getting scheduled for tubes at about Maddie's age. So our house is full of a bunch of sickies! We're in for a long winter with all this illness already going around!
1 comment:
It seems like once one gets sick they all get sick. and then it takes forever for everyone to get better. Good luck
Post a Comment