October 8, 2006

HTML 101

Okay, I'm going to try this again. Little do you know I've been publishing, editing, and deleting till I get this to work. My dear friend, Susie (self-taught computer genius), is trying to teach me (computer-illiterate) how to do all the fun stuff that she knows to make my blog a little more interesting. I'm going to see if I can do some of the stuff that she can do! Check out her blog and see the amazing scrapbook pages she makes. And if you like free fonts, click here and download till your little heart is content! Oh my gosh! I think it worked!! I just added links to my post! Susie will be so proud!

2 comments:

susie said...

LOL...I'm so NOT a genius! But, I'm VERY proud of you for trying and being successful! Great job! :)

tharker said...

Ok so you don't need to feel bad for being computer illiterate, cuz I don't even know what HTML means! Did I just admit that? Should I have? I don't know. Laugh all you want girls, you have my permission.