Okay, this might be a little more information about me than you would like to know, but I've got to tell this story. Bear with me.
When Jeff and I were first married we talked about what our future children might look like. Unable to look past the inevitable characteristics such as fingers for toes, turned up noses, and big ears, we delved into the possibility of hideous skin qualities such as acne, cold sores, warts, excema, and moles. I know. How could we possibly bring children into this marriage under such horrible conditions. But we did. The future will only tell what our poor children will have to suffer. So far, so good.
Today, I had the fun opportunity, as everyone with moles does, of having them checked. I know. A little more info than you asked for. Keep reading. Not only is it an awful trait that runs in my family (we're very moley) but sometimes they change. The moles. They change. Change is not good. So during the mole inspection, the doctor calls out, "Look! It's a K3!" Okay, having them inspected is one thing, but naming them? Please!! Apparently my moles meet certain criteria for the hardly seen, uncommon type that allows the doctor, his nurse and the staff who've never seen a K3 in person to also come and inspect. The mole. By everyone. Luckily it was zapped off, literally, right in the office. Thank heavens the K3 is gone forever! Regretfully, I'm still left with the D7, B2, and the J19. Sounds like a Battleship game, I know! But those, too, will also be surgically removed next Friday.
Moles. Don't have one? Get one!
2 comments:
So funny! Guess I better have my moles checked too!
I'm quite a moley girl also, I keep telling myself maybe I'll just wake up one day and they'll be gone, but no such luck. So I guess I'd better go in and get mine named too.
Post a Comment