October 3, 2006

Cameron really, please don't!

Does anyone else have this problem? It doesn't matter where we go Cameron thinks it's hilarious telling everyone how old I am. The Wal-Mart greeter, the cashier, a patron on the toothpaste aisle, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker. You get the idea. At first I was joking with him about how horrible it would be if he told his friends my age. Really it was no big deal but he thought it was funny ... until now! He tells everyone! He always starts off with, "Do you want to know how old my mom is?" Then he glances over at me with his sheepish, mischievious grin. I then say, "oh not again, please don't" but he does it anyway. The whole city and surrounding areas are going to know my age, my birthdate, Jeff's age and birthdate, all of the kids' ages and birthdates. His memory is amazing. I'll just be sure not to tell him my social security number or bank account!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like Cameron allright! But, how on EARTH did you find the time to write this today??? Seriously - weren't you busy enough? You really are wonder woman!

Heather said...

Maybe I could use him to remind me of my schedule. Do you rent him out?

Heather said...

Maybe I could use him to remind me of my schedule. Do you rent him out?

meohmyers said...

You know, dinner was in the oven and I was just waiting for the floor to dry after I mopped it! It was the first chance I got to sit down all day so I took it!

Cameron is available to rent every other day from noon - 4. His appointments are booked through the end of the year.

susie said...

He's about the cutest thing in the world...how can you ever get mad at him when he flashess that grin at you?