January 30, 2008

Quick Notes

Remember this? Any of you wishing to send valentines to the troops in Iraq, please have them here at my house by TOMORROW, January 31st. They will be mailed on Friday, the 1st! Thanks to those who have already given me theirs. This is going to be a great package!

Your prayers are needed for these babies. They were only 23 weeks and 1 day gestation when they were born. These are Leslie's first babies and they need our prayers.

7 comments:

susie said...

Did you get mine???

Alicia Leppert said...

Wow! 23 weeks! We will remember them in our prayers.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Hey Kim, I dropped off a ziploc with 9 valentines (Britton destroyed #10) today. Great projects, thanks for letting us get involved. Debie

meohmyers said...

Yes, Susie, I got them today! Tell your boys thank you so much for their adorable cards.

Debie, thanks to your family, too, I appreciate it so much! They're perfect!

Julie, I got yours, too, by the way. I never told you thanks!! They're awesome!

Stacia said...

We finished the Valentine's today at preschool. I don't know if the kids really understood who they were going to, even though we showed them your brothers photo.

See if your brother can take a digital photo of the troop with their cards! That would be soo neat!

I will pray for Leslie's babies, tiny little miracles.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Good, I was hoping you got our package. Great idea! Thanks for giving us a good family project. BTW, that M looks like it's from a haunted movie. Are you going scary on me?

Leslie Garbanati said...

Kim and friends,
Thank you so much for including us in your thoughts and prayers. You may know that we let Mayzi go back to her Heavenly Father. She was too sick to stay here with us. We know she is in good hands up above. Many thanks for your thoughts and prayers...now Mason needs all we have for him.