January 11, 2008

What is Addiction Anyway?

"I can't stop. What's that Maddie? You're poopy? Okay, just a second, let me finish this part,... Sure, Cameron you can have a snack. What? No, just go make yourself something, I'm trying to add this picture... I'm going to pretend I didn't hear the phone ringing, I can't stop now, just a few more elements... Oh, the dryer just buzzed, not now, I'm almost finished. What, Cameron, you just ate 3 jelly sandwiches?! Okay, okay, I think I'm done now. Let me just post these to my blog..."


Two of these pages are Quick pages using papers and elements from Weeds and Wildflowers Designs. When I have more time I'll tell you how I know the family who owns this company!!!


Instead of showcasing each individual page in a post, I'll update the slide show to the right with all the pages I've made. Take a look!

7 comments:

::lindsay said...

Looks good Kim! Sounds like you've found a new obsession!

Think of it this way--If you were doing regular scrapbooking, you'd have to make that page 4 times to go into each kid's scrapbook. So really, think of all the time you are saving! :)

Shayla said...

Ooooo...I just LOVE the ribbon. It looks good enough to touch. The button, the stitching...it's all lovely. You sound like me when I'm in the middle of a web page..."Mommy's busy right now...just one more minute...yeah, go ahead, eat a few candy bars..." :-)

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my GOSH! These look incredible! I can totally see how this could become an obsession. It gives new meaning to the guilty tone in your voice when I called you (on your CELL phone after you mysteriously didn't hear your HOME phone ring...yet again) and you said you were "on the computer." It all makes sense now!

tharker said...

I love them Kim!

Alicia's comment cracked me up!

Heather said...

Adorable... i want to try.

meohmyers said...

Thanks everyone!

Alicia - guilty as charged. Although the phonecall I was referring to wasn't yours. I PROMISE I didn't hear it ring when you called that time!!!

Heather - I'm using a trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 that I downloaded for the internet for free. Problem is, it expires in only 21 more days! It's fun to play with and my friend Susie emailed me awesome instructions and links to videos, websites, etc. that got me headed in the right direction. Let me know if you want me to forward it all to you, too! You'll LOVE it!!!

Kristi said...

Kim, PE 6.0 goes on sale at Costco on Jan 21st, I believe. I'm waiting for it to drop in price so I can get it, since 5.0 doesn't work with Vista. (aargh!) I'll find out for sure and let you know. Your pages look FANTASTIC! I want your friend's instructions forwarded to me, please!