January 27, 2008

Collage of Updates

I decided to let the pictures do the talking.

First, here's the boys during a little demolition. Remember the preschool was originally going to be in our garage? Our naughty neighbors decided they would ixnay that possibility after we had already built the walls. They finally came down and Jeff can get his garage back.



Second, I think Brady had a great birthday. Here he is opening a new Pokemon game for his Nintendo DS. I'm telling you he loves Pokemon. We let him invite 4 friends for dinner at Eatza Pizza - LOVE that place!! - and then they could stay for a sleepover. Brady "accidentally" invited a 5th friend. We of course couldn't turn him away.

Third, since church was cancelled because of the snow/ice storm, the kids decided to play pirates. I thought they were so cute. Maddie of course is still in her church clothes but you should have heard the mean "aargh" she was saying. Very convincing.


Lastly, can you even believe the amount of snow we got today?! CRAZY! And to have to cancel church, too! Way too much snow for me! It's beautiful but I hope it melts off soon.


Hope you guys enjoy a day off tomorrow! Maybe I'll try and be a good sport and bundle the kids up for some fun in the snow. Maybe.

8 comments:

tharker said...

Wow. Brady looks SO grown up in the picture of him opening his Pokemon game. Or maybe it's just his expression.

That is the cutest little pirate gang ever!

The snow. Can you even believe it? It's gorgeous as long as I don't have to drive on it.

Kristi said...

Great pictures! I love the one you took of the snow falling. It's beautiful.

::lindsay said...

I'm glad Jeff is able to get his garage back, but it's a little sad to see all of your hard work go away!

Looks like Brady had a great birthday!

Sarah said...

I guess I never heard the whole story about why you couldn't do your pre-school in your garage, but at least you can get it looking more like a garage again. I love all of these little collages, your kids are super duper cute.

Kris said...

I'm loving all the snow pictures. Oh and your pirates are adorable! What a fun day it was to just relax! So cool that your husband gets his garage back.

Brynn said...

Those are great pictures. I can imagine it's so cold there because it's like 30 here and that doesn't happen very much. We have wind you could die in.
ps. thanks again for the header!!

Alicia Leppert said...

Blasphemer! I LOVE all this snow and am so worried it's going to be gone soon!

That may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen, those little pirates. I love that your kids play together like that. That is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey we got snow too. Nothing like you though. I don't have to work today, or tomorrow, and maybe the next day!! Looks like we will be eating Top Ramen next week!!!