January 10, 2008

Page 2!

First of all, I need to explain my template change. At the request of my husband, he wanted me to find a template that would allow him to see the pictures better. Since my brother snagged the Seahawks I went with the Mariners. I'll see what he thinks of this one. ;)

Whew! I must be getting the hang of it! This page only took me 2 hours! :) It's fun to play around with and see how it all comes together. I wouldn't say I'm absolutely thrilled with the outcome but I have to put a limit on how much time I spend on 1 page or I will never accomplish anything!!! Here's another one:



I'm still trying to figure everything out but I have to give credit to shabby princess for all the awesome papers and elements for both layouts so far!

6 comments:

tharker said...

Very cute Kim. I don't digital scrapbook, but I get all of my papers for my templates from Shabby Princess. They have some super cute stuff!

Marilyn said...

I think it looks perfect. Simple, not too overdone. Good job!

Alicia Leppert said...

I LOVE IT. Is it possible you have me thinking about going digital?

Sarah said...

Very, very cute. And I like your new background too.

Jessica said...

Very cute! I have been debating digital, you are making me consider it even more!!

Heather said...

I have been debating digital too... what are you using?