January 3, 2008

Free Time + New Camera =

13 comments:

dandee said...

I love the attitude shot. Ally's face is classic. You're a fun mom!

Sarah said...

You both have such pretty eyes. You gals make a fabulous pair!

Kris said...

I love these pictures. It's so fun to use a new camera. Looks like you have a fun time with your kids!

tharker said...

You are a very fun mom Kim. Ally looks so much like you, it's amazing.

And everyone else is right, your eyes are so beautiful!

Shayla said...

Too fun! Love the fish face, you guys are good at that. :-) And another cute shirt on you...I'm so going shopping at Maurices soon!!

Heather said...

You crack me up. Funny that I've seen those faces in real conversations.... love it.

Kristi said...

I think the stinky faces were my favorite. Made me laugh. How great that you and Ally have some fun time documented on film! You are a wonderful mom.

Jessica said...

I love this slide show! You both look like you are having so much fun together!

MichelleB said...

The first time I watched this I smiled the whole way through! The second time Brennan enjoyed it with me. He really liked Ally's fish face. I think he will be practicing that tonight. Looks to me like you are already becoming a pro with that new camera. That was priceless!!!
Thanks for sharing, Michelle

Alicia Leppert said...

That is one of the cutest things ever. I love seeing each of your interpretations for each emotion. How much will Ally treasure these pictures later on in life? So fun.

Maren said...

So so adorable! Love them all!

It was great seeing you & Maddy the other day! She is too cute! Hope we can meet up again!

I love your banner! I am not sure how to personalize mine....

I use a Mat Pack for piercing...it makes it super easy! Oh, and I don't sleep much.....:-) I usually try to do at least one card a day either early morning, nap time, or in the evening after bed time. My quiet time!

Chris said...

Was it you or Ally that let one rip?

susie said...

So...now you have a camera...when are you starting digi-scrapping???