First of all, they sell clothing from sizes 1 to 24! Awesome! We can ALL shop there! Secondly, and I kid you not, their jeans are made a size too big! So if you want to feel really good about yourself, go try on a pair of jeans in your regular size and I promise they will be too big! You'll HAVE to buy a size smaller than you normally wear but they'll fit perfectly!! Third, the clothes are too cute! They have dresses, dressy tops, casual tops, t-shirts, dress pants, jeans, leather jackets, jammies, jewelry, shoes, everything! And the style is adorable. Great fabrics, patterns, clothes to layer, little on the funky side, cute, cute, cute! Lastly, the prices. I bought my jeans for $24. I found 2 tops for $10 a piece. I'm telling you, you've got to go check it out for yourself! You won't be disappointed! It's in the same parking lot as the new Target in Richland. How convenient is that! Go see for yourself! You'll love it, too!
16 comments:
I used to love that store when I was a teenager, but back then I was a size 1. I didn't even think I'd go in there when I saw it by Target, I assumed everything would be way too small for me. Thanks for the heads-up, I need some new jeans...maybe I'll check it out this week.
That store outfitted me all through college because it was THE ONLY THING in Ellensburg, where I went to school. I called my friend Erica who was at school with me as soon as I saw it here and we both squealed with delight! Too bad they don't have maternity!
Kim, I LOVE this store. I have been waiting for the past 5 years to have one here. Everytime I go to OR or ID I go to this store and stock up on clothing. Everything you said is so true. Cute stuff, jeans a size too big, and great prices. I was there a few days before they had their GRAND Opening! It's a great place to shop!
I haven't been in there yet cuz I haven't wanted to take all three kiddos in. I really want to go check it out. Lindsay went to one last year and came home with so many cute things for AMAZING prices. Ever since then, I've wanted to check it out. Thanks for the reminder Kim! I can't wait to go.
Yeah....yah! for the fat ladies too! We can actually go shopping at Maurices! I have past by that store thinking....one day! But, next pay time...I am there! Yeah, I used to shop there too when I was a size 12~! For some of you that may be huge....but that is my goal size! Thanks for the info.
I shopped there all the time in high school in WW. It was maurices and Vanity if I remember right. Good to know they have kept up on style. I may check it out again sometime.
Yeah, I remember shopping there all through High school when mom bought the clothes. Maybe I should graduate from Shopko and get back to the mall for my clothes now!
Yep, that also was the only store in REXBURG- so basically everyone's entire college wardrobe came from there.
Maurice's makes me think of college too. I'm not sure if this one has men's clothes because I havn't been in yet, but the one in Hermiston does and they have great stuff for guys as well. Plus, I like to stay away from the mall if I can, it's so much easier to just visit one store that you can park right outside of. I'll have to pay Mo's a visit soon.
I shopped there sometimes in high school, (when it was at the mall) I remember it being very trendy and cute. I am definitely going to have to go there now...cheap, cute clothes and a smaller size in jeans? I'm so there.
We have one down in St George too. I'll have to tell Kim. I don't think she's ever been in there.
Karen - you may be surprised to find things that work for maternity! I bought a baby doll style top that I know has plenty of room for an ever-growing abdomen!
Sarah - I only saw women's clothing at this store. I'd be interested to know what they've got for men though in Hermiston!
Um, so I guess I AM the last to know what a great store this is! This is the first time I've ever heard of it!
Growing up, Maurices was ALL Moses Lake had. Well, that and Wal-Mart. I'm a big Maurices fan. They always have great sales.
Heather's right- EVERYONE in "ice-burg" wore clothes from there, and Down east (slightly damaged silvers for SUPER cheap!)
Love your Bolg too! Your family is adorable.
Maurices is a favorite of mine too, for sure! I have always loved their stuff as a matter of fact I need to get some new cute stuff! Maybe after a week of "after Holiday detox." P.S. the popcorn was so yummy! Thanks!!!
I remember buying the cutest baby doll shirts there in H.S, but haven't been to one since! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment