275 handmade valentines
32 pounds of candy
32 pounds of candy
275 valentines people!!! That's SO GREAT!!! I was hoping for 100 and you all helped me exceed that goal! So thank you to everyone who helped me with this project. I really have the greatest friends in the whole wide world. I emailed Scott to let him know it's on its way and asked him to take pictures. Hopefully, if he can, he'll email some pics of the troops with our cards. I'll post them if I get any. Thanks again everyone!!!
9 comments:
I am so glad that you got so many! I felt bad not giving you more! The kids really had fun making them! Please let me know if you ever send them another package!
That is so great! Way to go people! Ü
I am not surprised, people around here seem so kind! This is GREAT!
Wow...that's awesome! You are such a great person, Kim!
Wow...that's awesome! You are such a great person, Kim!
That is awsome you ended up with that many cards to send! I wish I could have been motivated enough to help you out in some way, but I can't wait to hear about your brother and the rest of the service men receiving the big surprise.
A super gal of service for those that serve us. Awesome job everyone.
Wow! That's amazing. I was so worried you weren't going to get 100. I really hope they enjoy them.
FABULOUS PROJECT!!!Thank you for the opportunity, really!
Post a Comment