December 31, 2007

Cookies n Cream Popcorn Recipe

Isn't it SOOO good? I'm sorry I couldn't get a small batch to everyone out there but you've got to try it! And here you go to those of you who need to eat more!!

1/2 c. unpopped popcorn kernals
1 lb. vanilla melty's (bulk @ winco - or I just used the 12 oz. vanilla baking chips)
1 ream Oreo's - 15 cookies
couple dashes of salt

Pop the popcorn, separate out unpopped kernals. Melt vanilla coating in the microwave - about 2 minutes 30 seconds on 70%. Pour over popcorn, add dashes of salt, then crush the oreos in big chunks over the top. Stir till it's all coated then pour onto a greased cookie sheet to harden.

Recipe courtesy of Cindy Woodward - one of my preschool parents!

Scroll down for another meme!

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

This is sinful.

Sarah said...

YUM!

Shayla said...

I made this to give out as Christmas gifts for the neighbors. I got some serious rave reviews and it was SOOO easy! Well worth keeping that recipe around.