Any of you who really know me know how hard this is for me to post a picture of my gruesome toes on my blog for the whole world to see. I'm so self conscious of my mammoth 2nd toe but the reason I am doing this is because of a new product I recently found at Walmart and with our favorite season of flip-flop weather fast approaching, I had to let the world in on my secret.
These toenails are fake!
They are just like fake fingernails but for your toes! Don't they look natural? They came with these french tips and with the little flower on the big toenail!
I know, you're thinking why in the world would someone wear fake toenails? Well, about 2 weeks ago, I was walking in my kitchen barefoot, accidently kicked the bottom of a cabinet while walking and broke my big toenail. It broke down to such a short toenail that it made my 2nd toe look even longer than usual. I know, it's already 12 inches long to begin with, but it looked about 16 inches long with a stubby big toe right next to it. So I went to Walmart and found these fake toenails, put the big one on, and had to put them on the rest of my toes because it just looked so cute! I've had them on for 2 weeks now and everyone I show them to is shocked that they're fake!
So if there's anyone else out there with a fear of showing your summer toes, try these nails and you'll feel like you actually have cute feet for once in your life!
8 comments:
So glad to see them in person too! Girls, they are way cute! I am getting some. I break my big toe nail ALL the time! I have had it snag my sheets and pleaded with Kelly to file it smooth for me at like Midnight! He did, cause he's a sweetie.
Do they hide fungus? Do they have any manly designs?
I am so tempted to get some, but I know they wouldn't look anywhere near as cute on my hideous toes as they do on yours. I love that your too-long second toe puts mine to shame!
That's one contest I know I'd win! The longest 2nd toe contest!
Chris you crack me up!
I just saw these at the store the other day and was wondering if anyone I knew had tried them out. Your toes look very cute!
Are they like Lee Press on's or what? I've had acryllic put on my toe nails- but I haven't heard of the do it yourself kit.
They are very cute...did you have them when you came to my house? Because I totally noticed your cute toes, but didn't say anything. My second toe is also longer than my big toe...if that makes you feel any better! :)
I did have them when I was at your house, Susie! Your 2nd toe doesn't even compare to mine!
Post a Comment