Once again, not my baby but I find this hilarious! I don't know what it is about passing gas that is so funny but this one will definitely get a chuckle out of you!
I haven't commented on your last two because I've been on the phone with you when I read/saw them so I just told you my comments, but I wanted you to have a comment, so I just have to say after we hung up I watched it again and just sat here roaring with laughter, all by myself. Thanks for that!
5 comments:
I haven't commented on your last two because I've been on the phone with you when I read/saw them so I just told you my comments, but I wanted you to have a comment, so I just have to say after we hung up I watched it again and just sat here roaring with laughter, all by myself. Thanks for that!
I enjoy purposely doing what that baby did on accident. Kim (my wife, not my sister) doesn't help with applying the baby powder anymore.
Glad you clarified which Kim would apply the baby powder! You crack me up.
Here's the comment.
I wonder if the baby powder really does that? So funny!
Post a Comment