April 19, 2007

Bathing Beauty

Look at these pictures of Maddie in the bathtub. She was laughing hysterically at the different poses she was getting herself into. Of course I had to get the camera! I know 15 years down the road she'll kill me for publishing these but don't you just love chunky toddlers?

10 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I know I've already told you this, but I just saw these pictures again and totally cracked up all over again! What a character! These are the cutest pictures. I just wanna pinch that little hienie!

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, I confess, part of my posting that comment was to see if my new profile picture worked!! Do you like it?

tharker said...

I love these pictures Kim! I can pracically hear her giggling through the computer. Yes, she will probably die from embarrassment when she's 15! So so cute.

Alicia, your profile picture is perfection! This is a dumb question, but how do you do a profile picture? I tried to upload one the other day, and it was huge!

meohmyers said...

This is the perfect profile picture for you Alicia! I love it!

Maddie's hiney is my favorite part to pinch! :) When she's running around without her diaper, it's just the cutest thing ever!

Heather said...

So great! I'm glad I'm not the only "bum pincher" around.

Marilyn said...

Those pictures are adorable. They just make me smile so huge.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

You are so lucky to have a camera ham!! I have never had a kid that actually wanted to pose. Those are precious! But I have to know, how did you do that cool slide show??? That is awesome! Talk about your hidden talents.

meohmyers said...

Julie - the slide show is easy. Just click on the button under mine that says "get your own" and it will walk you through it all. You can customize it with lots of pictures, pick the way it's displayed, then cut and paste the html code to post on your blog. Try it!

Alicia Leppert said...

Tiffani, I'm not sure about the huge picture, I've never had that problem. But it can be tricky, it took me about five tries to get this gum picture to work. I had to find the right portion of the html to copy and paste. I only figured it out after reading the entire section in "help" on how to do it. Try "help". It always works for me.

susie said...

Too cute, Kim! Yes, she'll love you for this!