I only get 7. this is going to drive me crazy!
No slang terms like "bum" are the answers. They are all the actual names of the body parts.
Great job Heather!! I deleted your comment so other people can try to figure it out!
Thanks! I'm glad I was right- I wasn't sure.
Did you seriously get them all Heather???I'm a moron.
Oh come on...
gut, bum, pit, nad, jug, can, egg, nut, bag, setSorry...I couldn't resist...You have to admit, it could have been worse.
Good one! :) How long did it take you to think of the real ones? Too easy, huh?
armarmleglegeyeeyeearearliplip
1. eye2. arm3. leg4. toe5. ear6. jaw7. gum8. hip9. rib10. lip11. absand T&A
Nice try anonymous.Well done.
so what's the right list?Bill and I came up witharm, eye, ear, leg, toe, lip, gum, hip and that's as far as we could get.
Kelly got it right up to the #10. There's a few extras on that list.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I only get 7. this is going to drive me crazy!
No slang terms like "bum" are the answers. They are all the actual names of the body parts.
Great job Heather!! I deleted your comment so other people can try to figure it out!
Thanks! I'm glad I was right- I wasn't sure.
Did you seriously get them all Heather???
I'm a moron.
Oh come on...
gut, bum, pit, nad, jug, can, egg, nut, bag, set
Sorry...I couldn't resist...You have to admit, it could have been worse.
Good one! :) How long did it take you to think of the real ones? Too easy, huh?
arm
arm
leg
leg
eye
eye
ear
ear
lip
lip
1. eye
2. arm
3. leg
4. toe
5. ear
6. jaw
7. gum
8. hip
9. rib
10. lip
11. abs
and T&A
Nice try anonymous.
Well done.
so what's the right list?
Bill and I came up with
arm, eye, ear, leg, toe, lip, gum, hip and that's as far as we could get.
Kelly got it right up to the #10. There's a few extras on that list.
Post a Comment