Cameron loves soccer. Here he is in two different games so far this season. This is my kind of league. The teams play 3 on 3 and they don't keep score! Cameron scored 4 goals in today's game but who's counting, right? Way to go, Cameron!
Kim, thanks for your comment. It reminded me that I need to hear the counsel again for myself. I was just taking it all in as validation. Your so on top of things.
Love the new look in here. Your kids are so darn cute. The soccer pics are fabulous as well. Take care and have a great Spring Break.
It is quite a sight to see. 6 kids ages 5-6 running after a ball kicking each other. Getting confused after they switch sides half-way through, then even more confused after the coach says you scored a goal for the other team (as occured in last Saturday's game).
He usually knew if they were generally winning or losing. That was until the game last year before winter when he scored all but one of the goals. He'd keep running past us after scoring and while trying to hide his fingers show us how many goals he was up to. So much for the not keeping score sportmanship rule.
I feel bad for his coach. He's a great dad from South America, so soccer was his childhood. He got a bunch of non-contact sports kids for players. Surprisingly Trent's one of the most aggressive and that isn't saying much at all, as Trent hates when his little brother tries to tackle and wrestle with him. I heard the coach tell his son at the last game that maybe he should try swimming instead.
9 comments:
Good job on the soccer game. I never knew you were so competitive Kim. Very funny to know that about you.
Looks like fun. That kid next to Cameron is in Tyler's Class at school. It looks like it's a fun league!
Looks like fun. He looks so cute in the picture with his friend.
I also love the newest picture of Maddie at the top of your page. What a cute girl she is!
He looks like a total pro in these pictures!
P.S. I don't think I've told you yet that I like your new template!
Kim, thanks for your comment. It reminded me that I need to hear the counsel again for myself. I was just taking it all in as validation. Your so on top of things.
Love the new look in here. Your kids are so darn cute. The soccer pics are fabulous as well. Take care and have a great Spring Break.
That is such a cute picture montage you put together. Way to go Cameron!!!!
I love the action shots you were able to get. I always take the pictures a second to late. He looks like he's really enjoying it. Fun times!
Trent is in a similar league where they play 3 on 3.
http://kilstromfamily.blogspot.com/2007/09/initiated-into-sports.html
It is quite a sight to see. 6 kids ages 5-6 running after a ball kicking each other. Getting confused after they switch sides half-way through, then even more confused after the coach says you scored a goal for the other team (as occured in last Saturday's game).
He usually knew if they were generally winning or losing. That was until the game last year before winter when he scored all but one of the goals. He'd keep running past us after scoring and while trying to hide his fingers show us how many goals he was up to. So much for the not keeping score sportmanship rule.
I feel bad for his coach. He's a great dad from South America, so soccer was his childhood. He got a bunch of non-contact sports kids for players. Surprisingly Trent's one of the most aggressive and that isn't saying much at all, as Trent hates when his little brother tries to tackle and wrestle with him. I heard the coach tell his son at the last game that maybe he should try swimming instead.
Ryan - that's hilarious! Cameron always knows the "score" of each game, too.
Post a Comment