April 30, 2008

24 Things About Me

I got a tag from Polka Pepper! I was relieved to see I was the Kim she tagged. Here goes:

4 Places I Go Over and Over
Baseball and soccer practices or games
McDonald's
Wal-Mart
Target

4 People Who Email Me
my commentors
My Mom
Scott
Alicia

4 of my Favorite Foods- okay this was so hard! Since I've had to cut out most of my favorites because of the kidneystone diet, these will have to be my faves for the next 4 months:
chicken nuggets
marshmellows
bananas
corn
yum.


4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Hawaii
on vacation with my family
any restaurant
the movies

4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you.}
Chris
Susie
Julie
Brynnley

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
13 Going on 30
Hairspray
Enchanted
Napoleon Dynamite

5 comments:

PRP said...

Oooh- 13 Going on 30 and Hairspray--I'm with you on both of those.

And your diet sounds, um, yummy.

Hang in there!

Rachael said...

I have spent my fair share of time at McDonalds, but I have to say, I have never stayed there very long at one time. Until now! I have had so much hanging out with everybody, and I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I think this is going to be a fun summer, Amy, Lisa, and I are used to flying solo, so it is so exciting for us to have some girlfriends.

Jan said...

I must be the only non Walmart frequent shopper. I must be missing something huge. Your food list is a sorry state. Hang in there and hopefully it will be worth it. I just am so grateful that you have other options now in case the food thing doesn't work out. Good List.

Alicia Leppert said...

mmmm...marshmallows and corn. My fave.

tharker said...

I'm hoping for a miracle at the end of these four months so that you can have a somewhat normal diet again!

I am with you on each of your movies. Love every one of them!