April 18, 2008

Juno You Want to Join Us!

All right, ladies! If you're still one of those people who have never seen the movie JUNO, now's your chance! Movie night is tonight, here at my house, and we'll be watching this great-hysterical-laugh till your sides hurt movie.


What better way to spend a Friday night with your friends, laughing and having a good time? The movie starts at 9:00, but you can come at 8:00! Bring a snack to share or hoard to yourself. See you tonight!
need directions? email me!

19 comments:

Jodi said...

I wanna come...I wanna come! But tonight's Mick's birthday and I'm not sure he'll let me leave him. :( You know how men are about getting undivided attention on their birthdays. Will you do a repeat Saturday night?? :)

tharker said...

Dangit! I wish I could come. Hannah and I are having a date tonight. Have a great time ladies!

Jan said...

Sounds like a fun evening. I just rented it for a Mattie and me night. We are watching Nancy Drew and then when she goes to bed, I will watch Juno. Ed is out of town for a few days. And I'll be in PJ's all night. Have a fun time laughing.

Sarah said...

We watched that the other night. Hilarious!!! Best one liners of any movie I've seen in a long time.

Stacia said...

Juno-what! I'm in! Kelly actually bought it for me Wednesday and we were going to watch it tonight, but the GNO is too tempting! I am bringing Jennifer too! See you!

susie said...

this is not fair. it is too far for me to drive. i still haven't seen it yet and want to. i'll have to have my own party. make sure you don't eat any beets or endive at your party.

:)

Alicia Leppert said...

What better way to spend a Friday night???? i don't know maybe a husband and kids.....wait, no that would be horrible I guess. Just kidding, have fun ladies!!! This is BILL by the way. hahahahehehe. seriously, I'll be fine. I'll just be here studying some good ol' business calculus. I know, I know...Party over here!!! Again...this is Bill.

::lindsay said...

It is 8:58 pm. If I can get my cranky baby to stop crying, I'm there!

Lisa Christine said...

Lisa was thinking about going, but we have had a busy day. She was planning on bringing some of the following items with her:beets, purslane, rhubarb, spinach, chard, endive, DRY COCOA, dandelion greens, okra, sweet potatoes, kale, peanuts, turnip greens, and DARK CHOCOLATE!!

Lots and lots of kale and dark chocolate...oh well, maybe next time.

The Donald
donaldrsorensonesq.blogspot.com

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm a little late, its 10:40 p.m
Hope you ladies had a blast together.

Lisa Christine said...

Lisa and I watched Juno last night in the comfort of our living room. I must say, that is a top notch flick.

~The Donald
donaldrsorensonesq.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Glad to hear you lucky ladies had fun! Hilarious movie!

Megan said...

i thought about walking over, but in my current condition, I was all but passed out on the couch by 8 p.m. pretty typical. hope it was fun, i do love a girls night

Brynn said...

Oh that sounds so fun. I just rented it this weekend and never watched it. Now I'm going to have to rent it again. I've heard so much about it. Did you love it.???

cate create said...

Sounds so fun, but since I'm reading this about 5 days too late, I guess I won't be there. Hope you had fun!

Lisa Christine said...

OK, I see that my husband has been here leaving comments already. Anyways, what a GREAT movie! loved it. We ended up watching it this weekend at our house. Next time you throw a movie night I'll try to make it over. It would be a blast to have some fun with you ladies :)

meohmyers said...

Donald - HA! I had my own purslane and kale. I made my friends eat it in front of me while I was left drooling all over myself. :)

Yes, this movie is so good. We loved it!

I loved this movie night so much that I intend on making this a monthly get-together! All of you that couldn't come this time will definitely have a chance to come next time. Sorry out-of-towners! You'll be missed!

Start thinking of some movies you'd like to see again, we're open to requests!

hatch said...

How fun! I am glad that you girls had a good time! I love the idea of a movie night.
I watched this movie over the weekend and I loved it!

AOlson said...

Oh Man!! I missed it. I am one of the few who have not seen this movie. I'll have to catch the next movie night.