
After spending all day here on Friday, we can't wait to go back! It was so much fun to experience a little bit of summer indoors while it was still only 60 degrees outside! My kids absolutely loved it and so did us old folk! It was too much fun going down the water slides, relaxing in the indoor/outdoor hot tub, and watching Maddie entertain herself in the toddler section. Not to mention the bowling alley, indoor or outdoor miniature golf, go karts, video games with tokens, tickets, and prizes, and the climbing wall. If you ever have the chance to get out that direction, it is money well spent and makes for a very happy family. Go and see for yourself!
15 comments:
That looks like it was lots of fun. We are definitely going to do that sometime.
how FUN! It looks like you guys had the best time. We'll have to give it a try someday.
Looks super fun. We need to add this to the list of fun stuff we need to do.
I have been wanting to go and visit this awesome place. Glad to hear they have a great toddler section. Thanks for the great review.
Yep, that place is one of my kids absolute favorite places to go. So glad you had fun.
I've been waiting for your review since your last post. We had plans to go, but that fell through when Jack's little brother came to visit this weekend. But, we will go this summer. Glad to know it was worth it! Cute, cute pictures!
Looks and sounds like a blast! Too many fun things to do and see. I would love to take our family there, glad you guys had a great time!
We need to go for sure! Great pictures, i can tell who was behind the camera, because there is only 1 picture with you in it!
Which is the way it should be while wearing a swimsuit! And I very tentatively added that to the collage but I thought as long as it was the size of my fingerprint it should be okay! :)
I hear you on the swimsuit pictures. I love the collage you did. And the pictures are great. That looks like the funnest place ever.
That looks like so much fun. I've heard about that place. Love your pics. Your family is so cute!
How does everyone know about this place? I've never heard of it. We are definitely going to have to go there. I love water parks. It looks like you guys had the time of your lives.
Sunshine huh? 60 degrees? It hit 89 degrees here in St. George today. We are still waiting for it to warm up a bit before we go swimming. It should be in the 100s in a few weeks.
My kids would be totally jealous. This is a very fun place to go. I wish it was a little closer then it would be worth getting a season pass or something. Glad you had fun.
I've heard about this place on the radio, it looks like too much fun. I love your collage and you look fabulous in your swimsuit...even when the picture is the size of a thumbnail. :-)
Post a Comment