My boys love basketball! They are getting really good, too! Today is their last game and they're a little bummed that the season is over so soon. We have loved watching them improve their game and learn new skills. Brady has averaged 12 points per game and Cameron has the most assists on his team. They love getting in there and rebounding and trying to get that ball in the basket! They both have awesome ball control and have gotten better every game. This year Brady and Cameron got to play on the same team which was so convenient for practices and games! We've loved every minute of it! Cameron wanted me to make sure you all knew that their team is
UNDEFEATED! Here's some pics from last week's game.

After looking at all these pictures, we couldn't help but notice Brady's uncanny resemblance to a celebrity! Seems like while in deep concentration my son looks a little like Robert DeNiro. That's okay, whatever helps him make that basket!

We assured him that even the best ball players pull some funny faces while playing ball. And they've become legends!
That's right. I said legend. We've got some legends in the making in this house.
Have a great Saturday everyone!
6 comments:
I love the comparison shots to Mr. De Niro. That is so funny! What a great season for your boys. And I'm sure it was great for you too not having to run them around to two different sets of games and practices!
Hey, I recognize that kid in the yellow tank top! That was really funny, the comparisons. I had no idea they were even playing basketball. I'm glad they had such a good time.
Yeah, Easton and Spencer were playing against Cameron and Brady. It was fun to take pictures of that game with lots of boys that I know on both teams!
They are already that good? That is so much fun. Love the pics of comparisons. Funny
That's awesome you've got some ballers in the family. That's really cool that they get to play together as well. Not many siblings get to do that.
Those face shots of Brady compared with DeNiro were hilarious! Classic.
Post a Comment