February 18, 2008

Tagged, Again!

10 Years ago...
Wow. Ten years ago I was a young, married, dirt poor college student and was finishing up my last semester at BYU preparing to graduate in Speech Pathology in April. Jeff was a "Coke Man" and put his schooling on hold so I could finish my degree. After I graduated we were moving to Spokane for him to go to school and to have a baby!



5 things on my list to do today...
1. Get all the tax paperwork emailed to the accountant.
2. Pick up some books from Barnes and Noble.
3. Buy crickets for the starving lizard.
4. Enjoy a "day off".
5. Prepare a turtle theme for preschool tomorrow.



Snacks I enjoy...
1. Peanut Butter M&Ms
2. Swedish Fish
3. Chips and Salsa



What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...
Pay off mortgage, travel, help family, invest so we can retire early



3 bad habits......
I'll get back to this one. Just kidding.
1. Procrastinating!
2. Lack of prioritizing
3. Shopping when we have no moolah



5 places I have lived...
1. Redlands, CA
2. Warner Robins, GA
3. Auburn, WA
4. Meridian, ID
5. Provo, UT



5 jobs I have had...
1. Take-n-Bake Pizza Maker
2. Concessionist at movie theater
3. Meat Department at Sam's Club
4. Engraver of all the missionary nametags
5. Receptionist at a film recording studio - small movies and commercials



5 things people don't know about me...
1. I only chew food on the left side of my mouth.
2. I don't know how to dive.
3. Since I always clench my jaw at night, I have to fall asleep with my tongue between my teeth to avoid grinding and clenching my teeth. I still grind at night but atleast I don't start out that way!
4. I only watch 2 shows on TV: American Idol and Extreme Makeover Home Edition. That's it.
5. I got beat out by this girl by only 4 votes for the Prettiest Eyes in the senior awards section of our yearbook. I know because I was on the tallying committee! She does have gorgeous eyes, though!

So those of you out there that haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged and get busy!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I chew my food on the right side. It was fun reading about you.

Kris said...

I can't dive at all! And the job of Engraver of the missionary tags is very cool! Lots of fun things that I learned about you!

Jessica said...

I learned a lot about you too! You have had a lot of interesting jobs!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

I love reading these lists! It's interesting to see where your friends were 10 years ago. That was considerate of Jeff to put his schooling on hold for you to get your degree. It seems that it is more common for the wife to put off getting her degree and have the husband pursue his career right away. I admire you for finishing up your college education.

Brynn said...

Oh my gosh I just read this. You are too funny. I was soooo honored to get the "prettiest eyes" award in high school. That is sooooo funny that you were on the committee and were in the running. You do have great eyes Kim. I notice that in every picture. Atleast you didn't get "most changed" at the 10 year reunion. My husband always says "most improved" mean huh!!!