December 22, 2007

Isn't It Ironic?




All he wants for Christmas is ...





The only thing cuter than missing 2 front teeth are the babies with only 2 bottom teeth! I love it!

9 comments:

susie said...

SO cute!!! You better get him singing that song on video!!!

Kris said...

Kim how cute. Tyler just lost his other top front tooth tonight! So he's got the same smile! So fun! I love it and especially right before Christmas! Great Song!

Chris said...

Owen is scared to lose teeth. You look great Cameron!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Such a great picture and you got the song to go with it! Love it, love it, love it! Really darling Christmas card too. Nick got excited thinking you had a trampoline. Soon maybe?

tharker said...

He looks adorable! I agree, babies with only their bottom teeth are so cute!

Heather said...

That is crazy! What a fun Christmas for Cameron.

susie said...

Hey Cameron...Thanks for commenting on my blog. Daniel hasn't lost any top teeth yet...but he does have one that's loose! He's excited to lose it soon!

Sarah said...

I love it! He looks so cute. They are different kids when the big teeth come in and start to lose their "baby" face.

Alicia Leppert said...

So cute. Macy also lost her two front teeth in November and they still hadn't grown back in December and she was begging me to get this song because she was so excited that it pertained to her!