Love the pictures! My favorite one is your littlest one looking at the things on the table! Pure childhood bliss. I also love the red couch picture! I would love a red couch! Merry Christmas!
We were supposed to meet our photographer (Russ - Jeff's coworker with a digital SLR) down at the river on a beautiful Saturday morning. Problem was the WIND!!! It was like tornado wind that morning! So I called Brad Mason - Phyllis was at a meeting - who without hesitation graciously let us take our family Christmas pictures at his beautiful home. I was so thrilled with the outcome!
And Alicia, it's got to be the camera!! I never actually look like that in person!! :)
11 comments:
Super cute, I love your children's smiles.
Very, very cute! That dress looks familiar ;) And I love the boots!!!!
totally cute! Who took your pics this year, and how did you score your 'location'? The pics all look awesome. And your kids are adorable.
This is so cute Kim. You and your husband look so happy to be together. Your children are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us! Merry Christmas!
Love the pictures! My favorite one is your littlest one looking at the things on the table! Pure childhood bliss. I also love the red couch picture! I would love a red couch!
Merry Christmas!
Soooo cute. You look like a model in that one with you and Jeff. So weird, none of that looks like your house. :)
Good pictures Kim. Where are you at?
Thanks everyone!
We were supposed to meet our photographer (Russ - Jeff's coworker with a digital SLR) down at the river on a beautiful Saturday morning. Problem was the WIND!!! It was like tornado wind that morning! So I called Brad Mason - Phyllis was at a meeting - who without hesitation graciously let us take our family Christmas pictures at his beautiful home. I was so thrilled with the outcome!
And Alicia, it's got to be the camera!! I never actually look like that in person!! :)
I agree with Alicia, you look gorgeous! Your eyes sparkle like diamonds. That's totally something my kids would say, and I thought it was fitting ;)
Don't you love that black dress? It is SO dang comfortable! And cute of course !
Those turned out so great! i love all of them! We so need to get some family photo's done!!!
Very cute! Your family is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment