December 30, 2007

ABC Tag

Here's more stuff about me that you always wanted to know!

A- Attached or Single? Eternally attached

B- Best Friend? My mom

C- Cake or Pie? cheesecake - is that cake or pie?

D- Day of Choice? Saturday

E- Essential Item? this - wasn't Santa kind to me this year?!?!

F- Favorite color? brown

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? bears

H- Hometown? I still consider Auburn, WA my hometown. When will that change?

I- Favorite Indulgence- hour long massages

J- January or July? July

K- Kids? 2 boys and 2 girls!

L- Life isn't complete without? hearing "M~O~M!!!"

M- Marriage Date? Sept. 13, 1996

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 4 brothers, 1 sister

O- Oranges or apples? apples

P- Phobias or fears? spiders, kidnappers, bugs that fly too close to my face

Q- Quote? Choose thy love, love thy choice.

R- Reason to smile? babies

S- Season of choice? summer

T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) Leslie, Chris, Susie

U- Unknown fact about me? I only chew on the left side of my mouth! (thanks, Alicia! this was better than the one I came up with!)

V- Vegetable? Squash lately

W- Worst habit? Procrastinating

X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasounds - gotta love seeing those babies!

Y - Your favorite food? Potato anything - mashed, baked, scalloped, fried, totted, hashed, etc.

Z- Zodiac sign? Gemini

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I also have four brothers and 1 sister and have a love for anything potato. I always enjoy reading these and finding out fun facts I didn't already know about people. I love that on the first question you answered "Eternally Attached". So sweet.

Ms. Kristen said...

Hunter was soooo excited that Ali with the curly hair came to give him a treat! Thanks!

meohmyers said...

I copied and pasted Jessica's answers for my meme and that was her first answer. I just didn't change it because I thought the same thing! Too sweet, Jess!!

Jessica said...

As I was reading yours I totally saw that I forgot "Y" on mine. Too funny!

Ohh we are posting 2 minutes apart, funny!

Jessica said...

Oh yeah and Santa was good to you this year! Have you taken tons of pictures already???

meohmyers said...

Way too many!!!! I'm going to need more memory on my computer because of it!!!

I was curious what the Y was so I had to go back to Stacia's blog!

Kris said...

Santa was good to you this year. I bet you are loving your Camera. I still love all these tags. It's so fun!

Heather said...

Oh, great. Now I realized there isn't a Y on mine too.

Thanks for the recipe.

dandee said...

"totted" potatoes. so funny!

I love your new camera!

Alicia Leppert said...

These are so fun. But I have to say, I was disappointed that your unknown fact wasn't that you only ever chew on the left side of your mouth.

meohmyers said...

Shoot!! That's a great one! Mine was boring. I'm changing it! Do you know how long I was sitting here trying to figure out what to put on that one!!! I should've called you and asked! Thanks Leeshie!

tharker said...

Thank you for the yummy treat! And thank for sharing the recipe too.

I'm with you on the potatotes. Hannah hates them. How can she be my child? If she didn't look EXACTLY like me, I might wonder if she were switched at birth!