I
LOVE this song! It has been my favorite for probably 20 years.
Every Breath You Take. I never get tired of hearing it. I was so worried when
Phil Stacy covered it on his performance on
American Idol on Tuesday that he was going to butcher my favorite song. I was pleasantly surprised. Don't you love Sting's voice? It's smooth like butter! He's one of my favorite artists of all time. In one of my many random conversations with my husband, he told me he always gets asked,
"Hey, did you know you kind of look like Sting?" It took me a few years but I see the resemblance, a little. So how lucky am I to be
married to a Sting look-a-like? If I could figure out how to upload pictures on my new computer:
(Picture Jeff's and Sting's pictures here)
Actually, just look at our family picture to the right. ------> Do you see the resemblance? I'll figure it out eventually but I mostly wanted to get this song on here. Kudos to me for finding a song on hotget that's actually working! And it's my favorite of all time! Enjoy!
9 comments:
Kim, I can't get a single code to work on hotget. I can't figure it out. I love this song too, and even though I do not like Phil Stacey at all, I thought he did a pretty good job on this song.
I see a very small resemblance to Sting. Small.
The song would not play for me...tell me what to do...probably won't do much good...BESD blocks EVERYTHING!!
Great song Kim! I'm not a huge Phil Stacey fan either, but he did a nice job on this one. I'm glad he didn't butcher your most beloved song. Can someone PLLLLEASE tell me why Sanjaya is still there!!!!!!!!!! I hate him!
I love sting, He is such a great artist. I am out of the loop for american idol, I have not watched it this season
Tiffani: www.votefortheworst.com here is a quote from their page: "Remember, even if the site is down, keep voting for Sanjaya every week, because we're doing an awesome job and we saved him AGAIN this week."
He is driving me INSANE!!!
sorry to hijack your blog Kim!
Phil was OK singing this song. It is a creep-o song, but I do like it;)
STING IS THE BEST! I've loved him as long as I've loved music and I'm glad someone else loves him too. Maybe I'll play a Sting montage at card group tonight!
I'm all over that Sting montage, Karen! See you tonight!
I can't believe Sanjaya is still there, either! He's got to know he's a joke by now, don't you think?
I can't believe you called my song creep-o, Nicole! I know it's a song devoted to stalkers but I love it just the same. Every time I hear the beginning I get all tingly. I just love it!
Sting is amazing! Great song!
I totally see the Sting resemblence now! How funny. I love this song too, always have.
Post a Comment