We've looked at your wedding dress picture so long
We miss your great posts full of humor and wit
(The one about crabs giving birth was a hit)
A curse on your PC for quitting on you
We feel so abandoned, so lonely, so blue
Oh please give us back our days filled with sunshine
Get the new PC running and get back online!
Did you think this was Kim being boastful and proud?
Nope, it's Alicia, and yes, I'm allowed
Kim asked me to write and explain to you all
Her computer has died and she's having withdrawal
She can't check her e-mail or update her blog
Her inbox is bursting, it's so over-logged.
They'll soon be online and then Kim will be back
And our days will be no longer be so out of whack.
So don't bother checking her blog for some time
Unless you desire to re-read this rhyme!
8 comments:
Hilarious...you are so good at this Alicia!
So funny! You are so creative Alicia. Kim I can't wait to have you back!
You're hot is those pictures. The rhymes were pretty hot too.
Holy cow Alicia, this is hilarious! I would go insane too without a computer. Tell Kim, that we miss her and her posts. I am glad it is just her computer, I was worried she was like, over the blogging thing.
No, no, she has the new computer, even has it hooked up but she needs the software to get her modem to be compatable with the new Windows Vista. Or something. I don't know, it was kind of Greek to me. But it sounds like it should be this week sometime. Thank you all for your compliments, and Danyelle, won't those pictures rough? I was too lazy to go put on make-up.
weren't, not won't
Alicia, you are too funny. I've been wondering where Kim's blogs have been. Can't wait to hear from her again soon...does she need 'puter help?
Great job Alicia... maybe I should post that compliment on YOUR blog.
Post a Comment