March 28, 2007

Get Your Updates Right Here!

1. Brady's lab results came back normal. Every single one of them. The parasitic test, blood work, stool samples, hemocult tests, etc. Normal. So we don't know what the heck is wrong with him.

2. Mr. Krabs died.

3. We had an open house and showed it to about 7 families, totaling about a dozen families walking through all together since we've been trying to sell. Not one has called us back so we sold our house to the Hansen's in our ward. Cross your fingers that their house sells fast so we don't lose the house we're building - which is framed, has siding, windows, electrical, and duct work in place! Getting a little nervous!

4. Brady's weiner mobile enters the district race this Friday. He is so stoked to do this! Hopefully I'll post some good news after the race!

5. I've lost 37.4 pounds and have only 2.5 to go to reach my goal weight!

Have I forgotten anything? Don't think so. Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

tharker said...

Whew, that was a mouthful! Just kidding. I'm so glad that Brady's tests came back normal. Hopefully everything will settle back down for him. I'm crossing fingers and toes for the Hanson's house to sell.... Good luck Brady in the race! Way to go Kim on your weight loss, you're awesome!

::lindsay said...

Wow! You've had a lot going on lately. I'm glad Brady's tests were fine. Congrats on selling your house. Hopefully the Hansens' house will sell soon and then that weight will be lifted off your shoulders. Tell Brady "Good Luck" for me. Congrats on the weight loss as well. You really look amazing and it's just a huge accomplishment!

dandee said...

Kim I am in awe of you! Almost 38 pounds!!! Truly amazing!

Hopefully Brady's body settles down a bit, and good luck in the derby race!

Yeah for your house!

Did I miss anything?

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Hopefully Brady doesn't have a massive diarrhea attack during the district derby.

meohmyers said...

Thanks Uncle Chris! No, I already thought of that. Friday would be the day he'd come down with it again. Maybe he has IBS!?

Heather said...

As in Michael and Amy? I can't even keep track of the people in our ward, so is there another Hansen in our ward?

I thought you looked a little slimmer on Sunday. Way to go.

Good luck Brady, with everything.

meohmyers said...

Yes, Mike and Amy Hansen. They listed theirs with Windermere to buy ours. Hopefully it will all work out so we won't have to list ours!