March 20, 2007

Coming Out of the Dark Ages

First of all, Alicia, you crack me up. I never thought that by asking you to update my loyal fan base of my computer woes that you would come up with something so clever. I should have guessed though. That was hysterical. I loved your cheesy pictures. Classic!!

Yes, bloggers, I'm back! My computer from the ancient year of 1998 has finally been replaced! I am in technological heaven! I can't believe the length of time I was suffering on that old computer, especially with Windows 98! This new Dell Dimension E521 is incredible! I turn it on and in only takes 2 seconds to get to the main menu! I click on the MSN icon and I'm on the internet in only a millisecond! Why, oh why, did I suffer for so long? My poor husband thought I was addicted before? He is never going to get me to peel myself off of this new computer. Even the keyboard is so fun to type on! So, yes, dear friends, I can maneuver my way around the internet with ease, all by myself. No more late night phone calls to you with DSL to check on an auction on Ebay for me. Nope, my own DSL will do just fine. And I don't even know how to put into words the love I have for my 22" LCD Flatscreen Monitor. Yes, I am finally priveleged enough to consider myself an actual member of the 21st Century. Now if I could only figure out Windows Vista.

9 comments:

tharker said...

Yay!!! Welcome back Kim! I can't wait to hear all of the fun antics of the Myers household again.

Marilyn said...

Welcome Back Kim! You and your clever posts have been missed.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, it is always nice to get a new computer. I occasionally have to do things on our old one and I cannot believe how slow it is.

dandee said...

Kim, I'm glad you are back. I look forward to some fun posts ahead! Oh yeah, and welcome to the 21 century. You've been missed.

Shayla said...

Welcome back Kim! There is nothing like a nice new computer with a big flat screen and a fast internet connection to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY Kim!!! I am so excited for you!!! You won't know what to do with your self!

Anonymous said...

OK smartie...where are the pictures you have been promising me!! No excuses now!!! GET BUSY!!!

Alicia Leppert said...

wow, that was fast. I thought it'd be at least a few days. Oh well, I had at least one day of fun having control of two blogs! We are so glad you're back, though!

Heather said...

I'm excited to see what you have been storing in the draft folder of the blog. :)