
I tried to make this collage a little bigger than the last ones. I just take way too many pictures and could literally put 100s on my blog! As you can see, we had a blast in Silverwood. My family loves going there! This was our 5th time and was just as exciting as the first! The only problem this time was that on Tuesday, it was known as Toyota Tuesday and anyone who owned a Toyota entered the park with a 2 for 1 pass. Needless to say, it felt like a Saturday since the lines were so long for every ride! Oh well. It was so fun running into this family, too! It was also really overcast and chilly so we didn't want to freeze our hineys off at the water park. But it was still so much fun spending 2 days at the amusement park. We'll go back next year and spend more time in the water.

The newest roller coaster "Aftershock" was ... INTENSE!! I have never screamed so loud and so long on a roller coaster before. I think I'm getting too old for this! My mom was waiting with Cameron, Ally, and Maddie at the exit of the ride and was waiting for us to walk off. She said they kept looking for us after each ride was over and she kept telling the kids, "Nope, they weren't on that one either." She said when she heard me screaming, she knew exactly which one we were on! How embarrassing! She could hear me screaming the entire time! They were all laughing at me when I got off! Ha ha ha. I wasn't scared but just felt panicked from start to finish! Jeff and Brady went on it twice but once was plenty for this weenie. Never again.
The funniest picture I got was of Jeff and Brady on the Panic Plunge. With my great zoom lens, I was able to capture their faces as they started the 200 ft. drop! It's so funny! But I promised Brady I wouldn't put it on my blog. Bummer. I'd take donations to pay him off though if you're interested! :)
This wraps up the beginning of last week, we camped right across the street from Silverwood and left Wednesday morning to come home, get all the laundry done, unpack and pack up again for Lincoln City on Thursday! Stay tuned...
9 comments:
Kim, this sounds like so much fun. Our family has never been there, but we're hoping to make it by the end of the summer (so we better get on it). Once again, great pictures. Everyone looks like they were having a blast.
I love all the pictures. Sounds like so much fun. I can't believe some of those rides. I don't know how my family missed them. We pretty much stayed in the little kid ride area. Glad you guys had a blast.
It looks like a blast. Our family has never been there as well. We must get there one of these days.
That looks like a great time. I haven't been there since Lisa and I went when we first were married.
I'm so curious about that picture now! I'll give you $.50 for it!
Thank you for the bigger pictures! I'll pitch in $1!
OK...you shouldn't have mentioned the picture because now I'm dying to see it. I'll match Amy's $1.00 of bribe money :)
Looks like you had tons of family fun!
The roller coaster story sounds pretty funny. But at least you WENT on it. I wouldn't even step foot on a roller coaster when we were there. I used to love them when I was a kid, but I'm a complete weenie now!
Looks fun. We can't wait to see you guys next week. Rhett can't wait to meet more of his family too.
Post a Comment