I was tagged by Alicia. I love these things.
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. putting family first
2. children
3. photography
4. blogging
5. my friends
6. Weight Watchers
7. Twilight
8. eyebrows
8 Books I Love:
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn
5. The Host
6. DaVinci Code
7. Love you Forever
8. The Notebook
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:
1. "Oh my gosh!"
2. "Totally"
3. "Definitely"
4. "What the heck?"
5. "5!...4!...3!..."
6. "Are you poopy?"
7. "You've got to be kidding."
8. "Seriously."
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. my children to outlive me
2. become a grandma 10 times over
3. witness each one of my children accomplish a major life goal of theirs
4. be completely grudge-free
5. take my family to Disneyland
6. go island hopping cruise-ship style
7. achieve pure contentment
8. meet Oprah
8 Things I Learned This Year:
1. Friends come and go but FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!
2. I really CAN multi-task.
3. My kids change way too fast.
4. My home can be a haven.
5. You accomplish what you make a priority. Prioritize wisely.
6. Hard work pays off.
7. Keep serving others. It's the best way to forget my own problems.
8. I am truly blessed. BLESSED!!!
I tag:
Chris J.
Chris P.
Stacia
Michelle B.
10 comments:
i like these sorts of things b/c they help me get to know my internet across-the-distance friends better until maybe just maybe i get lucky enough to meet them in person.
i see you tagged me. i promise i'll oblige (sp?) but i gotta share 1st day of school pics before the grandparents and aunts and uncles hunt me down.
and i confess i am a total loser. i swore i mailed your disc to you and i found it today in my bin of mailing envelopes/boxes as i was getting ready to ship off client stuff. so e-mail me and i'll hook you up w/ an 11x14 print gratis, just tell me which version. and i'll still send the disc along if you want.
I love your list of things you've learned this year, especially number 5...so wise. And achieving pure contentment sounds pretty darn good to me!
I'm so glad you did this! I love these things. I kept reading that you wanted to be completely drug-free before you die. Gotta kick those drugs, Kim! Great list.
That's so funny, because when I read it, I thought the same thing as Alicia! Lay off the drugs already Kim!! :)
I too enjoy these lists. And ummm...when you go island hopping and to meet Oprah, can you take me along??
I'm confused about outliving your kids before you die.... maybe I'm retarded. I may need a very simple breakdown.
I liked your list too. Island hopping sounds good to me.
Oh my gosh, Heather! I totally worded that wrong! I don't know why I didn't catch that before I hit publish! I fixed it. Now it says my children to outlive me, that's what I meant the first time. You're not retarded, I AM!!!
Great list Kim and one I should learn from! Love the "Are you poopy?" phrase, and what does Jeff respond to that question? (Sorry I couldn't help it.)
I liked that you wrote down that you learned your home can be a haven. That's something I need to work harder at for my family. These are always so fun to read.
Loved your list Kim! I had a very hard time not copying from it. I want to be just like you! ;)
Kim, all of your sayings that you say are exactly the same as mine! "Seriously"! It was like I was listening to myself :) lol.
Great list!
Post a Comment