August 5, 2008

Silverwood Day 1

Boy have we been busy! I'm going to have to catch you up on our happenings just one day at a time! Last week was jam-packed with lots of fun! We started our trip in Spokane and visited with family, then took one of my nephews with us to Silverwood for the day! Here is a recap in pictures of day 1!
That's all I have time for today. Being gone for a week has gotten me really behind on your blogs! I'm not kidding, I had 156 posts to read when I got back! CRAZY BLOGGERS!! I can't wait to catch up on you all! Check back tomorrow for pics from day 2!

11 comments:

tharker said...

The picture of Ally's face all made up is pretty cool. Looks like it was a great time!

Brenda said...

It looks like fun was had by all! I can't wait to go to Silverwood in a few weeks!!!

Jessica said...

Kim that looks like so much fun! I love the pictures, so cute!

Kris said...

Great pictures Kim. I'm glad you had a blast. Love the family times. Can't wait to hear how the rest of your week was.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I think with all the people I know that have been to Silverwood lately, we should all just have rented the park for the day. My kids are so excited to go on Thursday. Looks like a fabulous trip and I love the layout of your pictures.

Alicia Leppert said...

Man, apparently we are the only family that has not or is not soon going to Silverwood. I won't show this to my kids, they would feel so deprived! I'm so glad you guys had such a blast.

Jodi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I agree with Debie, we should totally coordinate schedules next time. Maybe us adults could go on more rides that way too. I'm excited to see Day 2!

Jodi said...

Davis was just looking at your pictures and was jealous of all the rides you guys got to go on. Seriously, next year we're skipping the water park or doing it in 2 days so we can go on more rides. Davis also wants to know if the antique cars were Maddie's favorite ride.

Sara said...

Can't wait to see what else you are up to.

Amy J. said...

I wish I could see all those cool pictures up close. We try to do Silverwood every other year and we went the last three years! My kids were complaining that everyone else was heading to Silverwood when I reminded them that we went to Disneyland this year. "But Mom! This is Silverwood." Ohhhh! That's a good enough reason to go then.

Kristi said...

Jeff was telling me a little about it on Wednesday when he came to get the rock. Sounds and looks like a ton of fun! We were planning on going, but Michael's schedule didn't work out. Hopefully next year.