Cameron: Hey Ally, do you ever wonder what it was like in Heaven? You know, before we came to Earth?
Ally: Yeah. I wonder what we talked about.
Cameron: I wonder what Heavenly Father said before we left. Do you think He told us anything?
Ally: I don't remember.
Cameron: Hey, I know! Let's ask Maddie! She was just there like 2 years ago! Maybe she'll remember!
Ally and Cameron: MADDIE! Where are you?
Maddie: I right here!
Cameron: Maddie, do you remember what Heavenly Father told you before you came to Earth?
Maddie: Yeah.
Cameron: What did He say?
Maddie: Take pictures.
Cameron: He said to take pictures? Okay. Did He say anything else?
Maddie: Go.
Cameron: Go to Earth?
Maddie: Yeah. Go to Erf.
Cameron: So we need to go down to Earth and take pictures.
Maddie: Yeah.
Ally: We can do that!
23 comments:
priceless.
SO cute. I love the way little ones think.
Adorable!
Love this. I often wonder what parting words we had with our Father. So basically we NEED to be photographers and scrapbookers??
This is so sweet. I love how your kids just figured out who to ask, Maddie, of course, since she was there just 2 years ago. So cute.
I love it! I am glad they figured out what he said to us in Heaven. I better get out my camera!
Oh my goodness! That was awesome. So glad you overheard and shared. :-)
Very sweet conversation!
Wow my Relief Society must have been inspired (or else Cameron gave them a call) cause in September they are putting on a ward photography contest!
Oh, I love it, absolutely love it!
This brought a great big smile to my face, Thanks!!
Awesome!! Thanks for posting this priceless conversation!
That is the cutest conversation. I can just see the three of them talking about it so seriously. :)
Cutest. Thing. Ever. That is seriously priceless. I love how you type Maddie's way of speaking, I can totally hear it.
Well, you are on your way to the Celestial Kingdom then with all your picture taking!
That was super cute. Thanks for sharing....by the way, Trevor tried to call Cameron back, he has Miss Gale.
That was the cutest conversation ever!! It made me giggle out loud…it was just precious!!
You really have to submit that somewhere!!
It was a welcome start to another crazy day here at work…5 days and yes, I am counting!!
I love the simple trust in the principle of living there before here…those sweet innocent kids have it all figured out!!
This is a keeper for sure!!
See you soon!!
Love, Mom
My favorite part is imagining little Maddie's voice as she said "Go to erf". This was adorable!
YES!!! Another justification of why I need a new (expensive) camera...Thanks, Maddie!
SOOOOO Cute.
So funny. I'm in 5th grade now. Davis
That was totally awesome. I'm sure that will be stuck in your mind forever. What a priceless way to find out they are paying attention to what you guys are teaching them.
Speaking of taking pictures, what kind of camera do you have? It seems to take awesome pictures. So in heaven when we are back there, we'll definitely know which kids were Kim's. The ones with the great looking pictures.
Post a Comment