May 18, 2008

Sisters

I just love these 2 baby girls of mine. Especially when they love each other.

25 comments:

Kate said...

What an amazingly beautiful picture!! The picture itself describes what sisters are all about. Wonderful :)

Rachael said...

I love pictures like that. The kind that you can't stop looking at, that really capture how you feel. And the part where the kids aren't moving or making any noise, that's good for me too!

Ms. Kristen said...

Who took the picture? Love it!

Ms. Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Leppert said...

Did you take that?! Where is it? That is the most amazing picture. If it weren't for Maddie's very recognizable face (and pigtails) I would have thought this was a picture from an ad or something. It's so awesome.

Brenda said...

What a great picture Kim! The others on your sidebar a so neat! You have the cutest family...

Shayla said...

Seriously a stunning picture. I love sisters, I'm so glad I got two little girls to watch grow up in the bond of sisterhood, there's nothing like it. Good and bad.

Jessica said...

Beautiful picture!

meohmyers said...

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, I took it! We were at a park in Spokane and I got tons of CUTE pics that day! I loved this one so much. I want to blow it up for their bedroom.

Amy J. said...

It does look like one of those expensive posters you buy at an old time store! I love it.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I love it. I love black and white photography, there's something so peaceful about it. I also love the fact that it's unique and that it's not staring at the camera smiling like so many of mine. Really great photo Kim.

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! That is truly a treaure of a moment captured for years to come. It's neat that they are not really that far apart in age, it will be so fun for them.

Kris said...

That is a great picture. I love it! Sisters are the Best!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

This photo is so stunning! I'm not usually a fan of sepia, but it works incredibly well here. You'd never know she's surrounded by duck poop! :)

::lindsay said...

I love that picture. It really is amazing.

Kristi said...

That picture would look so great on their wall. It's beautiful!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful picture Kim! I love it! Those are my favorite -- the snapshots that turn out really capturing the moment!

Sara said...

Kim,
That picture is so beautiful. You need to seriously blow that up. I love it.

Chris said...

That picture makes me realize that we only seem to take pictures of Owen when he's smiling for the camera. We need to do more candid ones like that.

chris jenkins said...

i absolutely love this image you captured - it speaks volumes - these moments are what life is all about.

Lisa Christine said...

simply priceless

Jan said...

Wow Kim. That is beautiful and very sweet indeed.

Lisa said...

ahhh!!! that's it, just ahhh!

Brynn said...

That is the most precious picture ever. You need to frame that HUGE. Love it.

dandee said...

I'm so late commenting...

I love your girls. SO much.

I love how Ally always says hello to me whn I am helping in the Girls' classroom. Her sweet smile and voice is always a highlight.

Love this picture too. You are becoming quite the photographer!