I'm talking about his hair of course!
That's the best thing that came out of this whole ordeal! It was getting so long that it was getting stuck in his wound and every time I went to move it away from his face, one or two pieces would dry to his scab and get pulled out. He had enough of it and begged me to cut his hair! I'm so glad!
I think his face is healing remarkably well. Doesn't it look great for only happening a week ago? He got his stitches out on Tuesday and couldn't wait to go swimming again. His last swim meet is tomorrow at 2 and he didn't want to miss it. He has told his story of how it happened a million times and it surprises me that people are so shocked to see him for the first time, not knowing what happened. I can hardly tell anymore but people seeing it for the first time are still grossed out. Poor boy. He did learn his lesson though. Just walk across the lawn if you want a better view.
My kids love this song right now. I know it has nothing to do with this post.
10 comments:
Brady's hair looks great and his face has healed so much already!
I can't hear a song...
His hair does look great. Soon his scabs and bruises will be going, going, gone too!
I'm amazed at how fast his wounds are healing! I like to the hair too!
No song here either...
Is the music working yet? I tried a different code.
Yes. This song is so funny. Great beat!
Cooks me pancakes, alka seltzer when my tummy aches...classic.
He looks great! So glad he's healing well and you got a haircut out of it! :)
He does look a lot better in person. It always feels good to get a hair cut too.
I am absolutely amazed at how quickly he's healed. He looks great. He will probably have next to no scarring.
Okay, which kid fell in love with this song first and where did you first hear it? I'm pretty sure I introduced it to them. It is my kids' favorite, they have it memorized.
chlorine always good for open sores. Bleach kills all the nasty germs in a pinch.
Good luck in swimming!
Post a Comment