To my sweet baby boy who is:
Curious
Adventurous
Mischevious
Energetic
Righteous
Optimistic
Nice
I can't believe you're 7 today!
You are growing into such a handsome
and responsible young man. I'm so glad you're mine!
Happy Birthday!
All my love,
Mom
(Enjoy Cameron's favorite song! His birthday is actually August 10th, not the 9th when this was published...late.)

12 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a GORGEOUS baby he was! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him this young. Those eyes are amazing!
I remember when you first moved into 6th ward, I thought Cameron was one of the cutest little boys I had ever seen. That not so little voice of his was so stinkin cute!
Happy Birthday Cameron!
How fun! Cameron has a cute cheeks that look great to pinch. What an adorable baby picture!! How sweet! Happy Birthday Cameron!
We just love Cameron. Carson is always excited to play with his "best friend." I'm glad Carson has a good friend who is righteous, makes good choices and is a friend to others. I hope they continue to be good influences on each other in the future. Happy Birthday, Cameron!
Oh my goodness, your children could have been baby models! That baby picture must be one of your favorites, what a cutie! Happy 7th Cameron!
I just went into Cameron's room to wish him a Happy Birthday and asked if he feels any different being 7. This is what he said,
"Well, now that I'm 7, I don't feel as tired when I wake up. When I was 6 like yesterday, I still would feel tired when I woke up in the morning. But now that I'm 7 I don't feel tired anymore."
Yep, Cameron, you're growing up. :)
That's funny! I wish getting older would help me not be tired. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Cameron! Not to put a damper on things...but did you see who passed away today? Go to lds.org.
TOO Funny about the not being tired thing! He is an adorable boy! Happy Birthday!
He is seriously one of the cutest kids I've ever seen...and has the personality to match!
cute, cute, cute!!!!
That is a cute little boy! Happy Birthday.
I love Cameron to pieces. His personality is as cute as his face. And I could listen to him talk for hours. Of course, my hearing my start to go....:) Happy Birthday Cameron, pass some of that non-sleepiness on to me!
Post a Comment