I read this while on vacation and actually went back several times just read it again and again. It's so amazing how Heavenly Father truly knows what is best for us and when it is best. Congratulations to your brother and his family!!!!!
WOW~~~!!! That is so awesome! They can now go down in the fertility Hall of Fame as another couple that started the adoption process and got pregnant! :) Here's to a healthy 9 months!
10 comments:
I totally I'm about to cry. Tell your brother we are so excited for them!
I don't mind. I want the whole world to know. I just hope the pregnancy goes well.
Awesome news for your family! That has got to be the best feeling in the world. Congrats Chris and fam.
Congratulations to your brother Chris and his wife! That is so awesome! So will they put adoption on hold now???
I read this while on vacation and actually went back several times just read it again and again. It's so amazing how Heavenly Father truly knows what is best for us and when it is best. Congratulations to your brother and his family!!!!!
Congratulations!
WOW~~~!!! That is so awesome! They can now go down in the fertility Hall of Fame as another couple that started the adoption process and got pregnant! :) Here's to a healthy 9 months!
Congrats to them! What excellent news for your entire family. Keep us posted on the long and exciting road ahead....:)
That's so awesome!!!! I love stories like that!
I commented on Chris's blog before I realized I could comment on yours about it. This is so exciting!
Post a Comment