I know what you're thinking. It looks like the preschool is inside my house instead of the garage! You're right. After a nightmare of a weekend that started on Thursday, we were told we absolutely would not pass the inspection for the preschool in the garage and in only 4 days moved the preschool into our Living and Dining Rooms! It is such a long story and I don't want to dwell on it because we made lemonade out of lemons and are so excited for preschool to start. I just passed the inspection yesterday to have it in my house and I'll be getting my license in the mail any day now. YIPPEE!! I love how it all turned out and would love for anyone to come by and see it in person. My open house for the preschool is this Friday from 5-7pm if you want to stop by!
August 29, 2007
Kinderheights Preschool is Officially OPEN for Business!
I know what you're thinking. It looks like the preschool is inside my house instead of the garage! You're right. After a nightmare of a weekend that started on Thursday, we were told we absolutely would not pass the inspection for the preschool in the garage and in only 4 days moved the preschool into our Living and Dining Rooms! It is such a long story and I don't want to dwell on it because we made lemonade out of lemons and are so excited for preschool to start. I just passed the inspection yesterday to have it in my house and I'll be getting my license in the mail any day now. YIPPEE!! I love how it all turned out and would love for anyone to come by and see it in person. My open house for the preschool is this Friday from 5-7pm if you want to stop by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
This Pre-School looks amazing! I love all of the colors and the chairs are soo cute! I'm so glad that you passed inspection. I heard that those are awful to get through! I hope you have a fun new being the Pre-School teacher!
The pictures do not do it justice at all! I am so amazed at how you pulled it all together. You are seriously Wonder Woman. The parents of your soon-to-be students should be very proud and excited to be sending them to KinderHeights!
I forgot to mention Maddie again in the picture. It's like playing Where's Waldo!
Oh Kim, it turned out amazing!!! Really and truly. I didn't expect it to look so awesome. We almost came over to your house after I dropped Kenzie off at school this morning just to see how things were going and to let poor Natie see that she really does get to go to preschool, just not yet. :-) It's been hard watching Big Sis get all the new stuff and go off to school. I'm so excited for you and that we get to be a part of it, too!!
This is just the most amazing thing ever!! It is just beautiful!!! So warm and welcoming and fun looking!! Your students are going to be so excited to be there!! It just turned out unbelievably great!!!!!I am so happy for you and so glad that the horrible beginning of this process turned into the very best thing!! But then that is my daughter!! Let Mitch put THAT in his pipe and smoke it!! EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!
That looks so good! You have been crazy busy! Are you just going to move it all to the building outside later? What a ton of work! The kids are going to LOVE IT! Good luck with everything!
Looks great. That puts the decorating job I did in my Kindergarten room to shame. The school district probably wouldn't have let me paint the walls anyway.
Wow, it is so awesome!! I'm glad it all worked out- best of luck this year!
Kim it turned out so amazing! I'm so impressed with all of your family's hard work that has gone into your new home and especially the preschool. It will all pay off. The preschool seriously is adorable! I love the colors!
Kim this seriously looks professionally done. I love the colors you chose, it makes me even want to go to school there. Is this just temp. until you get the garage done, or do you like it so much you're just going to leave it? Either way you should be proud knowing it looks like something out of a magazine and I know your students will LOVE it. Good luck teacher!
It looks adorable. The colors are great, so much fun! Good luck!
It's gorgeous! I think I'd have fun there! :)
Post a Comment